WEDDING CARS WIRRAL
Wedding Car Hire Wirral, Merseyside
From the bride arriving on time (or fashionably late). To family and friends arriving in luxury on your special day. Wherever your wedding is taking place, we have the largest and best collection of wedding cars Wirral to get you there in style.
All our 1920s “Peaky Blinders” vintage and classic bridal cars for the bride and groom come with matching classic wedding Limousines, which seat up to 7 passengers and are ideal wedding transport for guests or bridesmaids, driven by uniformed chauffeurs who will provide you with exceptional service.
For classic and vintage wedding cars Wirral, our Wirral wedding car prices are hard to beat – contact us today for a free quote.
VIEW OUR CLASSIC & VINTAGE WEDDING CARS FOR HIRE ON THE WIRRAL
Welcome to our page about vintage and classic wedding cars in the Wirral area!
Are you planning a wedding in the Wirral and looking for the perfect transportation? Look no further than vintage and classic wedding cars! These beautiful vehicles add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your special day.
When choosing a wedding car company, it’s important to do your research and read reviews. You should also contact the companies directly to discuss your specific needs and to get a quote for their services.
Vintage and classic wedding cars add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your special day. Let Barringtons wedding cars help you make your Wirral wedding transportation dreams a reality.
Then you’ve come to the right wedding car company. We offer the best quotes on wedding cars for hire in Wirral, and before you make a decision, we recommend viewing our chauffeur driven wedding cars.
Because you will see for yourself the style, quality and type of traditional wedding transport we offer in the Wirral.
All our wedding vehicles are garaged together in our purpose-built indoor showroom, which allows you to view these fantastic wedding vehicles during the day or evening – whatever the weather.
And if that wasn’t enough, you can also take advantage of large discounts on our wedding cars prices in Wirral if you’re having a midweek or winter wedding.
When should i start looking to hire a wedding car?
It’s a good idea to start looking for a vintage wedding car as early as possible, as these types of cars are often in high demand and may book up quickly. Be sure to shop around and compare prices and services to find the best deal. It’s also a good idea to read reviews and ask for references before making a booking.
Vintage cars are popular choices for weddings because they add a touch of nostalgia and elegance to the event. They can also be a great conversation starter and can be used for photo opportunities.
Vintage cars often have a lot of character and charm, and can be a unique and memorable way to transport the wedding party to and from the ceremony and reception. Many people also enjoy the idea of using a vintage car as a nod to a specific era or as a way to honor a family tradition.
In addition to their aesthetic appeal, vintage cars can also be a practical choice for weddings. Many of these vehicles are spacious and comfortable, making them a good option for transporting larger wedding parties.
Overall, vintage cars can add a touch of glamour and sophistication to a wedding, and can be a fun and memorable way to celebrate the occasion.
Why don’t you read some of our Blogs about Unusual Wedding Cars, Modern vs Vintage wedding cars, Is Wedding Car Hire in Liverpool Worth It?, When Should You Book Your Wedding Car Hire in Liverpool?,The Most Important Questions You Need to Ask Before Hiring a Wedding Car in Liverpool, What to Look For In A Wedding Car Hire Company In Wirral?
Wirral Wedding Cars
IMPERIAL VISCOUNT LANDAULETTE
This Rolls Royce style vintage wedding car ticks all the boxes. Not only does it have a retractable roof, it has a luxurious leather interior and space for even the most elaborate wedding dresses.
A truly fantastic wedding car.
With wide opening doors, a high roof and a spacious interior for the bride wearing a full gown, this stunning Bentley style wedding car ensures you arrive in style.
And if that wasn’t enough, the rear section opens too.
DAIMLER DS 420 LIMOUSINE
This elegant 7-seater classic wedding car oozes luxury and is a popular choice for a bridesmaids car, due to the seating capacity.
A perfect match for any of our bridal wedding cars.
TRUSTED & RELIABLE VINTAGE WEDDING CAR HIRE WIRRAL, MERSEYSIDE AND THE NORTHWEST
Established in 1978, Barringtons Wedding Car Hire is a trusted and reliable, family-run wedding car hire business offering “Wedding cars near me”. And, as specialist in Rolls Royce/Bentley style classic and vintage wedding cars Wirral, you can be sure of booking only the finest vehicles, presented to the highest standard and chauffeur driven by uniformed wedding drivers.
And if you’re not getting married on the Wirral?
No problem, we cover other areas of Merseyside too.
To find out more,visit one of our dedicated pages:
- We cover all areas of the Wirral inc Birkenhead, Bebington, Bromborough, Caldy, Greasby, Hoylake, Heswall, Leasowe, Moreton, New Brighton, Port Sunlight, Prenton, Thornton Hough, Upton, Wallasey.
- Some of the wedding venues we have done on the Wirral: Thornton Manor, Leasowe Castle, Thornton Hall Hotel, Hulme Hall, The Leverhulme Hotel and Spa, Hillbark, Peel Hey guest house, Sheldrakes, The Saddle Club.
- Where can i get married in the Wirral?
- Areas we cover
Frequently asked questions....
- How do i find the perfect wedding car?
- First find the style of wedding car you like. Then search for local wedding car companies.
- How do i get a quote on your wedding cars?
- Contact us and I will just need to ask a couple of questions to be able to offer a bespoke quote.
- How far in advance should i be booking my wedding cars?
- The obvious answer is as early as you can, but it mainly depends on when you’re getting married. Summer weddings tend to get booked up earlier.
- Do you offer any discounts on your wedding car prices?
- I would say 80% or our weddings are discounted.
- My wedding is in the winter do i still pay full price?
- No, the prices on our wedding cars are discounted from October to April.
- I’m have my wedding at a hotel so only need it one way do you offer any discount on your wedding cars?
- Most of the time yes, but that would depend on the date and time of your wedding.
- Can i view your wedding cars before i book?
- Of course, and we are proud of our wedding cars so want you to see them.
- What colour are your wedding cars?
- All our wedding cars are painted in matching black over old english white(ivory).
- What colour are the interiors in your wedding cars?
- Our wedding cars have all been trimmed in cream leather.
- I’m after a vintage wedding car do you have anything in this style?
- Vintage wedding cars have been our speciality for over 30yrs so YES.
- Do you have wedding cars to carry my bridesmaids as i have quite a few?
- Our main bridal cars the Imperial Viscount and Royale Windsor have matching 7 passenger Daimler Limousine’s ideal transport for bridesmaids or guests.
- I might need more than one trip in the wedding car can this be done?
- This depends on how far the pick up is from the venue. Timings aren’t done by google as that doesn’t allow for waiting around while you get in the car, photo’s etc.
- I’ve got a big wedding dress will the bridal car have enough space in the back?
- Our wedding cars have wide opening doors and spacious interiors- so yes no problems.
- Do you have umbrellas in the wedding cars?
- Hopefully you won’t need an umbrella on your wedding day, but we do carry them in every vehicle.
- Can any of your wedding cars take children that need a car seat?
- Most bridal cars aren’t suited for little ones. We run Daimler Limousines which can put up to 3 types of car/booster seat in them.
- Are your wedding cars chauffeur driven?
- Of course, your wedding day wouldn’t be the same if it was a self drive.
- What do the chauffeurs wear?
- We all have matching grey 3 piece suits with matching ties.
- What is the booking process?
- First contact us, then i recommend viewing the cars and if you’re happy with everything its £75.00 per car deposit.
- I can see your wedding cars are in Liverpool, do you cover other areas?
- Our wedding cars cover all areas of Liverpool, Wirral, Southport, Ormskirk, Widnes and surrounding areas.
- My wedding is on the Wirral will your wedding cars go through the tunnel?
- About a 3rd of our weddings are on the Wirral so its fine our wedding cars are always going through the tunnel.
WEDDING CAR HIRE PRICES IN WIRRAL – BOOK TODAY
When you book your vintage wedding transport with Barringtons Wedding Cars, you can be assured of individuality and an unbeatable standard of service.
We are delighted to have kept our place in the three best rated wedding car companies.
Book your Wirral wedding cars today call 0151 933 5097.